Maritime & Yacht Security
The luxury of modern day travel leaves owners of luxury yachts and ocean travellers in real danger from becoming victims of serious crime or even terrorism. Our Yacht Security Officers, are personnel from a range of different military backgrounds chosen for their expertise, experience and diligence, which provides you or the client you represent, with first-class services, having many years of experience in maritime security and personal protection. All of our officers have medical training to be your partner at sea. DL-Security can deliver a bespoke package, tailored to your specific needs.
• Security inspections of the yacht to ensure that appropriate security measures are maintained and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
• Co-ordinating security and handling of cargo and ship’s stores with other shipboard personnel/staff, with the relevant security officers of the port facility.
• Maintain and supervise the implementation of the ship security plan, with any amendments to the plan that might be relevant, under modifications to the security plan.
• Reporting of any deficiencies and non-conformities identified during internal audits, periodic reviews, security inspections and verifications of compliance and the implementation of any corrective actions.
• Enhance security awareness and vigilance on board. Notice; vigilance and visibility are important factors in providing this service.
• Ensure that adequate training has been provided to shipboard personnel and the reporting of all security incidents.
• Prevention and protection are the principles behind the role of hiring a security officer.